Purrs'n'Whiskers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Purrs'n'Whiskers - The Cat Lovers' Guide To The Feline Universe

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  WebsiteWebsite  

Normal service is resumed...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Flower Girl
Admin
Admin
Flower Girl

Normal service is resumed... Empty
PostNormal service is resumed...

Normal service is resumed... 4017
Just back from me hols over the weekend and already I am skivvy to 3 very bossy cats!

I've just had Lily - who couldn't be bothered to eat all of her food this morning - come in and 'yell' at me whilst I'm working at my desk. She has an earth-shatteringly loud yell, too! The little minx!

It seems my purpose in life is to continuously supply tasty morsels throughout the working day to said moggies and pander to thier every whim.

That's it! The worm has turned!! I'm going to rebel... right now!...

... after I open the door to let Daisy in, as she doesn't want to come in through the catflap, the poor baby.
Normal service is resumed... 403255
Back to top Go down
http://purrsnwhiskers.co.uk
Share this post on: reddit

Normal service is resumed... :: Comments

Yorkshirerose
Re: Normal service is resumed...
Post Tue 22 Sep 2009, 15:04 by Yorkshirerose
Normal service is resumed... 495901 i have two of them pampered cats too.

Georgie sounds like a dinosaur when she yells for food. Jerry squeaks every now and again. They have it sussed too that if one starts the other fills in the silence Normal service is resumed... 495901 .

Hard to ignore them isnt it. Especially when you are trying to do something other than attend to them lol.
Caz
Post Tue 22 Sep 2009, 15:14 by Caz
I had visions of Max going to the Vet last week as he lost his voice. Well he didn't lose it altogether but it was a cry with very little volume. It lasted about 2 days but he did not seem unwell in any other way.

His voice is back now - and he certainly let's me know when he wants food or when he wants the back door opened Normal service is resumed... 357604
Aims
Post Tue 22 Sep 2009, 20:19 by Aims
awww, bless 'em - they certainly know how to play you - and I bet they're too cute to say no to.

Apparently cats have a special meow just to tug on our heartstrings and get us to do stuff for them!!
Yorkshirerose
Post Tue 22 Sep 2009, 20:48 by Yorkshirerose
Aims wrote:
Apparently cats have a special meow just to tug on our heartstrings and get us to do stuff for them!!

Yes mine has the constant cry until i get them what they need Normal service is resumed... 495901
gemini
Post Tue 22 Sep 2009, 22:06 by gemini
They have us just where they want us! They do say dogs have owners but cats have staff! Normal service is resumed... 495901
Flower Girl
Post Tue 22 Sep 2009, 22:11 by Flower Girl
Of course! That's what it is... I'm staff!!!

(and there I was thinking I was the queen of the house lol)
gemini
Post Tue 22 Sep 2009, 22:14 by gemini
Flower Girl wrote:
Of course! That's what it is... I'm staff!!!

(and there I was thinking I was the queen of the house lol)

You may think that, but the cats will soon put you right!
Yorkshirerose
Post Wed 23 Sep 2009, 09:32 by Yorkshirerose
lol oh yes i am defaintly the staff in the house. infact i can safetly say i am the bottom of everything. was looking up when they lick you and apparently that is a sign of them been dominant. Well Georgie licks Jerry and Jerry licks me. hmmmm Normal service is resumed... 495901
Post  by Sponsored content

Normal service is resumed...

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Purrs'n'Whiskers :: Members' Blogs :: A day in the lives of the Flower Girls-
Jump to: