Purrs'n'Whiskers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Purrs'n'Whiskers - The Cat Lovers' Guide To The Feline Universe

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  WebsiteWebsite  

Daisy's tail

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Flower Girl
Admin
Admin
Flower Girl

Daisy's tail Empty
PostDaisy's tail

Oh deary deary! Poor Daisy, she sauntered so slowly when walking through the bedroom doorway on Thursday that I didn't realise her tail was still there when I went to close the door...

Her 'shrieks' could be heard miles away! The poor baby! She told me off for about 5 minutes, refused to let me look at the end of her tail and then went off to sulk for several hours. I wonder if anyone else's cat holds grudges?

She's okay and there was no lasting damage done (or any damage that I could find in fact), but I felt pretty rotten having caused the accident.
Back to top Go down
http://purrsnwhiskers.co.uk
Share this post on: reddit

Daisy's tail :: Comments

Lizd44
Re: Daisy's tail
Post Sat 05 Sep 2009, 13:22 by Lizd44
Oh poor Daisy glad she's okay. Same thing happened to Eddie but he wasn't so lucky and had to have about 4 inches of tail amputated. One positive came out of it was that his balance improved considerably (he had a very very long tail).
Caz
Post Sat 05 Sep 2009, 18:36 by Caz
Oh dear ...

When the children were young I remember my Daughter shutting one of our cats tails in the door. It did no real damage (other than giving the poor cat a huge sore throat after a massive scream) but I remember having to go into school that morning and telling the teacher why my Daughter was so upset.

Now .... Max was born with a deformed tail yes He always holds it up and curled over towards his back. We can stroke it down when we smooth him across his back but as soon as we leave go it springs back up and curled over again. Poor chap giggle1

PS Poor Daisy - I hope she is now ok and has forgiven you Very Happy
gemini
Post Sat 05 Sep 2009, 18:37 by gemini
Ooooh poor Daisy. Thank goodness she's ok. And don't you feel so guilty after! We've never trapped a tail, but are always standing on their paws, and tell them over and over how sorry I am. A non-cat person would think I'm nuts! crazy
Flower Girl
Post Sun 06 Sep 2009, 16:57 by Flower Girl
Lizd44 wrote:
Oh poor Daisy glad she's okay. Same thing happened to Eddie but he wasn't so lucky and had to have about 4 inches of tail amputated. One positive came out of it was that his balance improved considerably (he had a very very long tail).
OMG Eddit had to have it amputated? The poor baby... although it sounds as though it turned out well for him in the end, especially as his tail was so long.

I never understood why people dock the tails of animials for cosmetic purposes, if they didn't need 'em they wouldn't be born with 'em!
Flower Girl
Post Sun 06 Sep 2009, 16:58 by Flower Girl
Caz wrote:
Max was born with a deformed tail yes He always holds it up and curled over towards his back. We can stroke it down when we smooth him across his back but as soon as we leave go it springs back up and curled over again. Poor chap giggle1
I bet that's what makes Max "Max" - his character tail. I bet he's used to it.
Flower Girl
Post Sun 06 Sep 2009, 17:00 by Flower Girl
gemini wrote:
Ooooh poor Daisy. Thank goodness she's ok. And don't you feel so guilty after! We've never trapped a tail, but are always standing on their paws, and tell them over and over how sorry I am. A non-cat person would think I'm nuts.
Thing is, they never learn and get out of the blinking way lol. Poppy insisits of lounging in the path of oncoming feet and she won't get out of the way... we have to step over her!
Yorkshirerose
Post Sun 06 Sep 2009, 17:32 by Yorkshirerose
Caz wrote:
Now .... Max was born with a deformed tail yes He always holds it up and curled over towards his back. We can stroke it down when we smooth him across his back but as soon as we leave go it springs back up and curled over again. Poor chap giggle1

Oh my god that is like Georgies tail. she holds it up permamently and when we brush it down it pops straight back up giggle1

Hugs from Georgie and Jerry to Daisy.
Post  by Sponsored content

Daisy's tail

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Purrs'n'Whiskers :: Members' Blogs :: A day in the lives of the Flower Girls-
Jump to: