Purrs'n'Whiskers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Purrs'n'Whiskers - The Cat Lovers' Guide To The Feline Universe

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  WebsiteWebsite  

Plumbing the depths....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Flower Girl
Admin
Admin
Flower Girl

Plumbing the depths.... Empty
PostPlumbing the depths....

Oh, woe for the Flower Girls last weekend! Not only did they have to endure 8 days of no heating leading up to the weekend (and for a cat, that's deadly serious!), but they then had to endure 2 days of utter chaos while the old heating system was ripped out and replaced with a brand spanking new one.

As soon as the van pulled up outside, quick as a flash, a tabby-tortie blur raced across the kitchen and out through the cat flap so fast that Lily was barely visible! Quickly followed by a black and white streak (Daisy) and then a pure black flash (Poppy).

What then proceeded was 10 hours of torture... well, torture from a feline perspective! Heavens above, the Flower Girls were being forced to do what some normal cats do... i.e. spending time in the back garden and being active! Oh, how awful for them!

Their usual routine of 23 hours of Saturday sleep was now to be replaced with:
Plumbing the depths.... 946304 10 hours of outdoor activity,

Plumbing the depths.... 946304 2 hours of suspicious and nervous skulking around the house after the workmen had left,

Plumbing the depths.... 12280 4 hours of being fed tasty treats by their gulity owners - desperate to make up for the inconvenience that the pampered felines had to endure,

Plumbing the depths.... 93402 and then 8 hours of undisturbed sleep until the whole shenanigan started again the next day!

Fearful that this event would blot our copy-book forever in the eyes of these felines, we got up earlier than we needed to on the Sunday, just so the little monsters darlings could have lots of tasty food before the workmen arrived for day 2 of what was now known in the feline world as "meow, meeeoooowwwwww, meow, meow, hiss, hiss, meeoowww".

Oh well, that's the price a pampered puss has to pay to live in a warm and cosy nest! However, I dread to tell them that we're thinking of having some building works done on our kitchen...

... think I'll just leave them a note! Plumbing the depths.... 138814
Back to top Go down
http://purrsnwhiskers.co.uk
Share this post on: reddit

Plumbing the depths.... :: Comments

mrsmarple
Re: Plumbing the depths....
Post Sat 13 Feb 2010, 11:34 by mrsmarple
awwww, at least your all warm now. lol on the kitchen work Plumbing the depths.... 476962 Plumbing the depths.... 606464
Flower Girl
Post Sat 13 Feb 2010, 14:44 by Flower Girl
Plumbing the depths.... 77363 Hehehe they soon got over it lol.

It helps to have a Feliway plug in, they'll forgive almost anything with one of those plugged in nearby!
Yorkshirerose
Post Sat 13 Feb 2010, 15:32 by Yorkshirerose
Lol aww poor flowergirls bet they where not overly impressed with having no sleep time Plumbing the depths.... 476962 .

I think Jerry would most likely end up helping the workmen - i say help more like climb over them to see what is going on lol.
Post  by Sponsored content

Plumbing the depths....

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Purrs'n'Whiskers :: Members' Blogs :: A day in the lives of the Flower Girls-
Jump to: