Purrs'n'Whiskers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Purrs'n'Whiskers - The Cat Lovers' Guide To The Feline Universe

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  WebsiteWebsite  

Quorn Queen

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Flower Girl
Admin
Admin
Flower Girl

Quorn Queen Empty
PostQuorn Queen

Well... it's official. Lily is the quorn queen.

Place in front of Lily a piece of cooked chicken and a piece of quorn 'chicken' and guess which one she will go for?

Yep! She prefers the quorn!! Quorn Queen 138814

Quorn Queen Quorn10

Daisy on the other hand will reject it outright - just as any self respecting feline would do - but Poppy has her mother's loopy streak and likes both quorn and chicken.

I'm wondering how many other cats are like Lily or is she really one of a kind? Think I might set up a facebook group and see; I'll call it "My Cat Likes Quorn".

That should get a few visitors, especially if someone misreads the title lol. Quorn Queen 124461

Last edited by Flower Girl on Thu 19 Aug 2010, 16:13; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added quorn image)
Back to top Go down
http://purrsnwhiskers.co.uk
Share this post on: reddit

Quorn Queen :: Comments

gemini
Re: Quorn Queen
Post Wed 24 Mar 2010, 23:24 by gemini
Oooh I've never tried mine with Quorn! We don't have it very much because I'm not a huge fan - rather have chicken! But I do have a couple of packs in the freezer, so next time I use it I'll try them!
mrsmarple
Post Thu 25 Mar 2010, 06:54 by mrsmarple
Will try it out on my girls this week. I love it. That's funny, a vegetarian cat. Love the facebook idea if mine like it, I'll join Quorn Queen 84165
Yorkshirerose
Post Fri 26 Mar 2010, 08:40 by Yorkshirerose
Hehe i have never tried mine with quorn but i reckon Jerry wpuld like it - he likes anything.
Post  by Sponsored content

Quorn Queen

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Purrs'n'Whiskers :: Members' Blogs :: A day in the lives of the Flower Girls-
Jump to: