Purrs'n'Whiskers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Purrs'n'Whiskers - The Cat Lovers' Guide To The Feline Universe

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  WebsiteWebsite  

Careless Whisker

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Flower Girl
Admin
Admin
Flower Girl

Careless Whisker Empty
PostCareless Whisker

No, not a misspelling of George Michael's hit single, but one of Daisy's ginormous facial appendages resembling those belonging to a giant walrus rather than a short haired moggie.

I am, in fact, referring to Daisy's stray whiskers. They get everywhere and we know they're Daisy's because they are pure white and very strong. Poppy has black whiskers and Lily's are short and feathery.

I've considered marketing them as quill-like pens; only Daisy's shedding of them is sporadic and wouldn't net us much profit.

Lily has found a use for them, though. She becomes highly excitable if she happens across one of Daisy's whiskers on her travels. After an initial sniff of the white article, she gracefully leaps in the air, almost salmon-like, and then dances and leaps around the whisker that's lying on the carpet. This puts a whole new spin on the popular pastime 'dancing around a handbag'.

The challenge is to catch her doing this on camera, but that well known phrase "Never work with animals and children" has been coined for a reason. It's nigh on impossible, I expect, to catch Lily in her 'whisker dance'.

Harry Hill... watch this space!!!

Careless Whisker Blog_d10
Back to top Go down
http://purrsnwhiskers.co.uk
Share this post on: reddit

Careless Whisker :: Comments

Yorkshirerose
Re: Careless Whisker
Post Wed 22 Sep 2010, 13:44 by Yorkshirerose
lol georgie does that also that whole leaping around, although not generally at a whisker lol usually at a spider hehe.

I dont think ive ever seen one of the monsters whiskers. i know they do loose them because Jerry has currently got one longer eyebrow whiskers than the other.
gemini
Post Wed 22 Sep 2010, 18:49 by gemini
Careless Whisker 839688 I had to laugh when I saw the title of this!!

You must try to get the whisker dance on camera, preferably video, and then send it in to 'Animals Do The Funniest Things' and get £250!!

I've never found any whiskers from my cats!
Caz
Post Wed 22 Sep 2010, 21:44 by Caz
gemini wrote:

Plenty of nails but no whiskers - yet!
gemini
Post Thu 23 Sep 2010, 08:17 by gemini
Caz wrote:
gemini wrote:

Plenty of nails but no whiskers - yet!

Yes I find nails too. giggle1
mrsmarple
Post Thu 23 Sep 2010, 09:01 by mrsmarple
Hehe would love to see the video.

I used to find whiskers from Sabrina, but these 2 don't seem to shed them. Nails yes. Fur big time.
Yorkshirerose
Post Thu 23 Sep 2010, 09:09 by Yorkshirerose
mrsmarple wrote:
Nails yes. Fur big time.

Oh yes fur everywhere. giggle1
Post  by Sponsored content

Careless Whisker

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Purrs'n'Whiskers :: Members' Blogs :: A day in the lives of the Flower Girls-