Purrs'n'Whiskers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Purrs'n'Whiskers - The Cat Lovers' Guide To The Feline Universe

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  WebsiteWebsite  

Aren't cats so patient with us?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Flower Girl
Admin
Admin
Flower Girl

Aren't cats so patient with us? Empty
PostAren't cats so patient with us?

My Daisy is a little ball of furr (and flab lol) and she's just so cuddly that I can't stop cuddling and cradling her... and she's happy for me to do it, bless her!

Last night I was cradling her like a baby lol and she was purring so loudly and her little paws were 'padding' as they do (you know, as if plumping up a cushion).

It makes me realise how patient our felines are with us that they let us bundle them, squeeze them, hug them etc.

As you can tell, I'm feeling in a right softy mood today lol.

Aren't cats so patient with us? 966405 Aren't cats so patient with us? 455291
Back to top Go down
http://purrsnwhiskers.co.uk
Share this post on: reddit

Aren't cats so patient with us? :: Comments

Caz
Re: Aren't cats so patient with us?
Post Wed 23 Sep 2009, 20:54 by Caz
Oooh I have a furball of flab too! She is white and called Maisie!

Every evening I lie on the sofa and as soon as she hears the leather move (with my weight) she runs to me and settles on my stomach. She pushes and pulls on my belly with her paws (to get comfy) for so long that I now wear the same t-shirt virtually every evening as she has ruined many of them with her claws.

But I would not have it any other way Aren't cats so patient with us? 714355

When I was away last week I really missed her Aren't cats so patient with us? 806394
Flower Girl
Post Wed 23 Sep 2009, 21:04 by Flower Girl
I know! I missed mine too!

Poppy likes to get on my belly and pushes and pulls, but her claws are a bit sharp and I feel like a pin cushion! Don't know what she's gonna do when I finally have a flat tummy lol.
Yorkshirerose
Post Wed 23 Sep 2009, 21:06 by Yorkshirerose
Aww. Hehe i am going to have a furball of flab soon - Georgie the little fatty she is.

My two are very cuddly. Jerry will let you cradle him like a baby. Geogies cuddles are more on her terms. She cuddles into you not the otherway around. The paddling thing Jerry does more so usually when he is tired. bless him. He also gives you a nose kiss when you make a kissing noise. OH thinks he is going to get picked on in the outside world for been a soppy mummys boy.

Yes they do put up with a lot dont they. Aren't cats so patient with us? 495901
gemini
Post Wed 23 Sep 2009, 22:46 by gemini
Our most cuddly cat is Sparky. He will let you do anything to him without complaint! He is happy to be stroked and hugged for hours! Aren't cats so patient with us? 930949
hamster
Post Thu 24 Sep 2009, 11:50 by hamster
Flower Girl wrote:
My Daisy is a little ball of furr (and flab lol) and she's just so cuddly that I can't stop cuddling and cradling her... and she's happy for me to do it, bless her!

Last night I was cradling her like a baby lol and she was purring so loudly and her little paws were 'padding' as they do (you know, as if plumping up a cushion).

It makes me realise how patient our felines are with us that they let us bundle them, squeeze them, hug them etc.

As you can tell, I'm feeling in a right softy mood today lol.

Aren't cats so patient with us? 966405 Aren't cats so patient with us? 455291

Specs won't! Makes you wonder what she'd been through before.
Flower Girl
Post Thu 24 Sep 2009, 16:36 by Flower Girl
Awwww.

Lily doesn't like it too much, Hamster, but Poppy and Daisy we've had from kittens so they've grown up with it.
Aims
Post Thu 24 Sep 2009, 20:03 by Aims
awww, I would just love a cutesy lap cat - one that likes to be fussed and bundled!! Our cats have always been pretty independent - they'll only come to you if they want something!!
Honeysuckle
Post Thu 24 Sep 2009, 20:18 by Honeysuckle
Hi Dee,

Your little Daisy sounds so lovely and cuddly.

Lyra likes cuddles and kisses but usually on her terms. I often pick her up and cradle her like a baby saying things like " who's mummy's little baby", or " are you my baby?" or some other daft thing. Aren't cats so patient with us? 924387 She starts to purr..a low deep purr and I'll start kissing her head but she wont put up with it for long. Well, only if I hold her up to the ceiling and she can bat the lampshade with her paw! Aren't cats so patient with us? 495901

She is like my little shadow - following me everywhere though.
I do think she is very patient with me cause I could cuddle her for hours. Aren't cats so patient with us? 966405 Aren't cats so patient with us? 455291

Janice x Aren't cats so patient with us? 433408
Flower Girl
Post Thu 24 Sep 2009, 20:57 by Flower Girl
Janice - I do the same lol. I say in a cutesy wubbly voice "Are you mummy's baby, are you, are you..." bet the neighbours think I'm Aren't cats so patient with us? 403255

Hehehe I can just imagine Lyra batting the lampshade lol.

Daisy's such a softy, she'll let me kiss her tummy. Aren't cats so patient with us? 697631
gemini
Post Fri 25 Sep 2009, 09:25 by gemini
I have some friends who aren't particularly into animals, and I see them giving me very starnge looks when they hear me talking to my cats!

I even speak to Meggie and she's completely deaf!! Aren't cats so patient with us? 697631
Flower Girl
Post Fri 25 Sep 2009, 12:04 by Flower Girl
Aren't cats so patient with us? 495901
It's perfectly natural, Gemini - it's them that's strange for not being into animals lol.
Caz
Post Fri 25 Sep 2009, 12:26 by Caz
gemini wrote:
I have some friends who aren't particularly into animals, and I see them giving me very starnge looks when they hear me talking to my cats!

I even speak to Meggie and she's completely deaf!! Aren't cats so patient with us? 697631

My 80 year old neighbour Pat is lovely ... typical 'mature' white haired lady but she is incredibly fit and active and only looks 65. She is the sort of Granny that everyone wants and everyone loves but ..... she hates any animal of any sort Aren't cats so patient with us? 403255

She loves to come in for a cuppa and a natter but I have to remove the cats from the room which I hate doing - but they seem to sense her 'hate/fear' and they head towards her if they stay in the same room with us! Our parrot hated her for ages and would scream and jump off every perch flapping his wings etc whenever she came into the room but he has accepted her now and does not get alarmed when she walks in Aren't cats so patient with us? 806394

But how I am going to get her to like the cats is another matter .... I have just about given up!
Post  by Sponsored content

Aren't cats so patient with us?

Page 1 of 1