Purrs'n'Whiskers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Purrs'n'Whiskers - The Cat Lovers' Guide To The Feline Universe

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  WebsiteWebsite  

frontline half price

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
hamster
hamster
Top Cat
Top Cat

frontline half price Vide
PostSubject: frontline half price   frontline half price EmptyWed 27 Mar 2013, 22:14

http://www.co-operativepharmacy.co.uk/Pet+Health/petoffers/frontlinehalfmarch/fd/c/c/c

didn't know if it is of use to anyone

I bought 2 of the big packs and got free delivery as well
Back to top Go down
gemini
gemini

PostSubject: Re: frontline half price   frontline half price EmptyThu 28 Mar 2013, 09:05

frontline half price 99128Hamster
Don't know that anyone would ever pay the full price frontline half price 84165 but this is a good price for Frontline, although if you only want one pack it makes it more expensive than some other places which offer free delivery.
There are other brands which work out cheaper though. I have used Fiprospot a lot recently and that is only £16 for 6 at MedicAnimal with free delivery.
Looking at the MedicAnimal site this morning there seem to be a couple of new brands of flea treatment too which I haven't heard of. They use the same active ingredient as Frontline so should be ok, and more brands equal more competition. Frontline has definitely come down in price sice the introduction of other brands.
Back to top Go down
hamster
hamster
Top Cat
Top Cat

PostSubject: Re: frontline half price   frontline half price EmptyThu 28 Mar 2013, 11:59

I only have one dose left here so now she should be right for a year. With free delivery it is so cheap to what I pay locally.
Back to top Go down
gemini
gemini

PostSubject: Re: frontline half price   frontline half price EmptyThu 28 Mar 2013, 17:37

Do you do yours every month Hamster? It's expensive having six cats so I only do mine every 2 months, and (touch wood) we have never had fleas.
Back to top Go down
hamster
hamster
Top Cat
Top Cat

PostSubject: Re: frontline half price   frontline half price EmptyFri 29 Mar 2013, 12:55

I try to remember to do it every month but have to own I do forget. I can't do it by myself so have to remember to ask someone to help me. Usually I forget until after they have left frontline half price 124461
Back to top Go down
Flower Girl
Flower Girl
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: frontline half price   frontline half price EmptySat 30 Mar 2013, 14:42

I hate using chemicals so only do it when needs must. frontline half price 670478

I am so highly sensitive to chemicals that I get ill quickly if I come into contact with them (headache, nausea, muscle weakness etc). Hubby says I must have the nervous system of a flea lol, the cheeky so and so!
Back to top Go down
http://purrsnwhiskers.co.uk
hamster
hamster
Top Cat
Top Cat

PostSubject: Re: frontline half price   frontline half price EmptySun 31 Mar 2013, 12:58

I hate fleas and ticks though.
Back to top Go down
hamster
hamster
Top Cat
Top Cat

PostSubject: Re: frontline half price   frontline half price EmptyThu 04 Apr 2013, 15:14

had an email yesterday saying they would be delivered today and they have just arrived. Very impressed
Back to top Go down
hamster
hamster
Top Cat
Top Cat

PostSubject: Re: frontline half price   frontline half price EmptyThu 11 Apr 2013, 18:17

just went to the site and one box is now more expensive than the price I paid for two boxes - unbelievable!!
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: frontline half price   frontline half price Empty

Back to top Go down

frontline half price

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Purrs'n'Whiskers :: Cat Chat :: Cat Care -